Every router comes with a default password and username. You can find it on your device, normally placed on the rear portion. The problem, however, with this factory settings is some are weak combination.
Therefore, it’s easier for other people to bypass the network. Actually, there are applications that can be downloaded on mobile devices that display nearby Wi-Fi network and their password. So, if you think your device has the usual code, then it is time to change such. To know how to replace your old password, you can follow the step-by-step process below.
How to change JioFi router password
Before you can proceed with changing the password, you must first know the IP address of your router. This will serve as the login gate for the settings of your device. Fortunately, you can just proceed to jiofi.local.html instead of typing your IP address. Once you have accessed this page on your computer, proceed to the steps herein.
- From the login page, enter the default username and password which can be found on the back portion of your device. In case you have set a different one, just fill it up accordingly.
- Click the Enter button to proceed.
- Now, go to Settings and select WiFi.
- After that, proceed to Password and enter the code that you want.
- Finally, save the changes you have made.
Do you want to know the top routers for 2019?
And that’s it! You can already secure your network of unnecessary connections from other users. Just a simple tip, make sure that your password is not a personal information such as bank account or telephone number.
Further, don’t use common password and those that can be easily guessed (i.e. 1234567, qwertyuiop). It’s better if you combine letters, words, and symbols and use it as your code.